- Ministry of Chocolate Pty Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) take your privacy very seriously and respect the trust you place in us when dealing with us. We do everything we can to make sure your information is protected.
- We may collect your personal information in order to provide our services to you. These services include:
- Processing purchases
- Accepting customer orders
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Maintaining client books
- Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as facebook and instagram)
- Accepting gift voucher payments
- Processing refunds
- Maintaining detailed information on our websites
- Responding to queries and communication from you
- We may collect the following information from you:
- your name and contact details, such as your physical address, email address and phone number;
- your company name (if applicable);
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you access our sites;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our sites; and
- other information you may supply to us.
- Why do we collect this information?
We use this information to provide our services to you and to customise our services and plan product development. We also use this information to notify you of updates about our business and new products and offers.
- Do We Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We may disclose information to service providers or contractors who help us provide services. Where applicable information is shared with these third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided. We will also disclose information to a law enforcement agency if we are requested to do so by that agency in relation to suspected unlawful activity. We will not sell or trade your personal information.
- Promotional communications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, please let us know by clicking on the “unsubscribe link”/”update our preferences” at the bottom of any of our communications. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com
- Personal information access
If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our Privacy Manager via the details set out at the bottom of this page.
You have the option of using a pseudonym when dealing with us so as not to identify yourself fully to us. Please bear in mind, however, that we will be unable to provide certain services to you unless you disclose your correct identity.
We understand the importance of your personal information and have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information.
- Privacy Complaints